Our company is engaged in offering Lap Joint Flanges. This has been used on pipes that are fitted with lapped pipe or lap joint stub ends. Lap Joint Flanges are demanded in petrochemical, gas and oil industries for piping applications ensuring no leakage. These are stringently tested for quality before delivering to the customers. We are offering these flanges in diverse specifications to choose from.
Product Details :
- Types : Slip-on, Blind, Lap Joint, Loose, Screwed, Socket Weld, Weld Neck, Oriface, Spectacle Blind, Ringjoint, Threaded etc.
- Flange Facing : Reised Face, Flat Face, Small & Large Male-Female, Small & Large Tongue & Crove, Ring Joint.
- Dimension : ANSI B 16.5 DIN Standard, JIS Standers, BS 10 Etc.
- Standard : 150#, 300#, 400#, 600#, 900#, 15004, 25004, 30004, 60007 & 9000#
- Table D, E, F, H, ND 6, ND 10, ND 25, ND 16, ND 40, ND 64, ND 100 etc.
- Stainless Steel : ASTMA240, ASTMA 182 F304, F304L, 304H, 316, 316L, 316H, 316TI, 321, 309,
- 310, 3108S, 321, 321H, 317, 347, 347H, 904L etc.
- Carboon Steel : ASTMA105, IS 2002, Is 2062, A516 Gr. 70
- Alloy Steel > ASTMA182 F1, F5, F9, F11, F12, F22, F91
- Size >: 1/4" NB to 76" NB
ANSI B 16.5 from 1/2" to 24" and classes150 to 2500 (complete range)