With the help of our state-of-the-art infrastructure unit, we are able to provide SS Buttweld Pipe Flange. Suitable for wide range of pressure, the offered flange is designed using stainless steel in compliance with set industrial norms. Our offered SS Buttweld Pipe Flange is used to provide a secure mean to attach the interconnection of two pipe fittings. Our offered pipe flange is made available in various specifications for our clients to choose from.
- Types : Slip-on, Blind, Lap Joint, Loose, Screwed, Socket Weld, Weld Neck, Oriface, Spectacle Blind, Ringjoint, Threaded etc..
- Flange Facing : Reised Face, Flat Face, Small & Large Male-Female, Small & Large Tongue & Crove, Ring Joint.
- Dimension : ANSI B 16.5 DIN Standard, JIS Standers, BS 10 Etc.
- Standard : 150#, 300#, 400#, 600#, 900#, 15004, 25004, 30004, 60007 & 9000#
- Table D, E, F, H, ND 6, ND 10, ND 25, ND 16, ND 40, ND 64, ND 100 etc.
- Stainless Steel : ASTMA240, ASTMA 182 F304, F304L, 304H, 316, 316L, 316H, 316TI, 321, 309,
- 310, 3108S, 321, 321H, 317, 347, 347H, 904L etc.
- Carboon Steel : ASTMA105, IS 2002, Is 2062, A516 Gr. 70
- Alloy Steel > ASTMA182 F1, F5, F9, F11, F12, F22, F91
- Size >: 1/4" NB to 76" NB